We’re in the midst of the busiest real estate season – is your team ready?
Buying or selling a home is a major financial and emotional undertaking, one that requires a specialized team of people to execute smoothly. A qualified real estate salesperson is a key member of this group, providing you with the following services and more:
- An up-to-date market analysis of homes in the area you’re currently living in or interested in buying into, showing all available properties along with recent homes asking and selling prices.
- A review of current market conditions.
- Property marketing services (for sellers)
- Clarification on down payment and financing requirements (for buyers).
- Assistance in working through financial constraints, including tips on how to improve a credit score.
- Research into all available housing options.
- The coordination of viewing appointments.
- Guidance on a fair offer price.
- Direction when completing the legal offer/counteroffer and listing conditions.
- Negotiation of the best price and terms.
- Completion of the many documents necessary to make an offer and close the sale.
- Assistance with finding a real estate lawyer.
- Representation at closing to ensure all your interests are protected.